Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Live an Attitude of Prayer

Keep a Thankful Heart

Scripture:
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.
Psalm 136: 1a (NIV)

Prayer Launch: Before you start thinking about WHAT you’re going to pray for, start by giving thanks to God. “He is good…all the time!” Give thanks continually through your day for the blessings He pours out on you. During hard times reminders of the blessings you have received will help you keep a thankful heart. A thankful heart will make getting through hard times more manageable. I have found it helpful everyday, but especially during hard times, to write down 2 more blessings I am thankful for. It is amazing how my attitude is lifted when I focus on the goodness of the Lord in my life!
Hold on to what is good!

Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayers today…


Comments: Let us know what gives you a thankful heart

No comments: