Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Through Hard Times - Pray, Part 2

Prayer is simply talking and listening to God, our good and loving Father.

This week we will pray together using the different areas of prayer within the acrostic, A.C.T.S. For those who would like prayer assistance, the acrostic A.C.T.S. can be helpful [A=Adoration or worship; C=Confession; T=Thanksgiving; S=Supplication, requests for oneself and others].

Use the prayer prompt each day to enter into your daily time of prayer.

Don’t forget to leave a daily comment. It would be great to know who is joining in prayer this week!


Monday - Pray Daily: Adoration

Scripture Prayer Prompt - Adoration: Psalm 103:1 says to, “Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name.”

Dear Heavenly Father, I humbly come before You remembering who You are. I want to praise You for Your love, Your faithfulness, and Your indescribable gift of Your Son, Jesus.

Lord, hear the words of my heart as I bow my head to praise You...


Let’s praise God together! Leave words of praise and adoration in your comments.

No comments: