Monday, May 11, 2009

Live an Attitude of Prayer

Topics for this Week:
Monday:
Stay in His Presence
Tuesday: Keep a Thankful Heart
Wednesday: Share the Good News
Thursday: Keep a Servant Heart
Friday: Always Love Others

Monday - Stay in His presence

Scripture: Revelation 22:17 reads: “The Spirit and the bride, say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!”; Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.”

Prayer Launch: Lord, I pray that my thirst, hearing and wishes will be turned into the desire to come to You, to know and experience the joys of salvation I have in Christ. I pray for myself and others that you help us grow stronger in You; staying in Your presence by making time to study Your word, pray and live out our faith daily according to Your will. Let us constantly look for people around us that we may invite to come and drink.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing my prayers today...

Comments: Let us know how you stay in His presence?

No comments: